Sunday, April 20, 2008

Helping Uncle Jeff do laundry!

Jeff (my brother) came to visit us for a few days before he leaves to go home.
He being a poor college student did his laundry at our house, and Addisyn was more then happy to help! She especially liked wearing in his socks for him! LOL! She even helped him fold his laundry. 
She is really missing him, now all she talks about is uncle Jeff!

1 comments:

M'Lisa Aimoto said...

Jeff's hair is looking a little better... was this after the hair cut? I think you should "accidentally" buzz cut his hair... "whoops... you mean you still wanted more than a 16th of an inch of hair" LOL! Addyson gets cutter everyday! I can't wait to see you guys again. Hopefully we can work something out so that I can go down there this summer or fall maybe. Love ya!