Saturday, January 3, 2009

Future News Anchore

For New Years Eve we spent the night partying with Ben at St George First Night! Ben had to work to help film the event live for the news. We've decided Addisyn is destined to be a news anchor after this picture!

4 comments:

M'Lisa Aimoto said...

So Cute! And I love the name for the new baby! Hugs and kisses to all of you. Not too much longer till baby is here! Seems like it's been a really long wait.

Jessica said...

I also love the name, I've never heard it before but it sounds beautiful. McKenna was asking about Addyson the other day, it was too cute.

Jessica said...

Forgive the incorrect spelling, I went back to check the spelling (I remembered there was a 'y' but I boggled it.) I meant Addisyn:)

Anonymous said...

Addisyn is so cute. I bet she is so excited to be getting a new baby sister, or maybe this new addition is going to rock her world. Not all the attention will be on her. I can't wait to see pictures.