Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Still No Baby!

I thought I would give a little update! Still no baby yet! I went to the doctors today and my blood pressure was high so they thought that I maybe had preeclampsia, so they sent me over to Labor and Delivery to be checked out and monitored and maybe have the baby! I was hopeful but they monitored me and my blood pressure dropped and they said I was healthy and the baby is healthy! So that is great but I still have to wait! So if I don't go into labour they have me scheduled to be induced next Wednesday 02-11-09! So again it's just a waiting game!

3 comments:

M'Lisa Aimoto said...

I'm glad that everything is ok! And I'm really glad that they set a date to induce you (even if it is still a week away)! I'll give you a call tomorrow during the day and we can chat a bit. Love you!!!

Jessica said...

I'm glad you are both okay too. Although it would be nice to have your baby here, there are risks with PreClampsia that are better to not have to deal with.

Anonymous said...

Oh the waiting game is no fun. They are just helping you learn patience. :) Good luck when the time does come and hopefully it's soon.