Jaylynn is already growing so fast and she's only a couple weeks old!I thought I would update with a few new pictures. We are all doing good here! Addisyn sure loves her baby Jaylynn! Thank You for all the Love and Support we got from everyone! And especially for all the yummy meals that I got from some really great ward members! I can't wait to get out of RSV and Flu season so that I can show her off!
4 years ago



6 comments:
she looks SO much like her big sister!! :) She is precious!!
Gorgeous Girl! I love her Huge Blue eyes.
Cute Pics Stacy. Such a fun (and tired) time that goes by so fast. We'll have to see her when you decide to take her out!
SOO cute!
I wanna come see that cute baby!! I bet she has already changed so much since you had her! Hope all is going well at your house.
So dang cute! What an adorable family you have Stace! Gotta love RSV and Flu season. SUCKY! Congrats on your new little one! :)
Post a Comment