Those are so cute! I can't even believe how old Addisyn is looking. I love her long hair. Hope you guys had fun up there. We should meet at a splash pad and play......
I love that Jaylynn has her tongue sticking out in every single picture! That's great. The kids look so cute in their matching clothes and everything. It's just too bad that we don't have Kenji, Davin, Ella and Ryley in those pictures too!
4 comments:
Those are so cute! I can't even believe how old Addisyn is looking. I love her long hair. Hope you guys had fun up there. We should meet at a splash pad and play......
I love that Jaylynn has her tongue sticking out in every single picture! That's great. The kids look so cute in their matching clothes and everything. It's just too bad that we don't have Kenji, Davin, Ella and Ryley in those pictures too!
What beautiful sweet girls. Those pics are priceless. how fun!
They are so beautiful. Such cute girls!
Post a Comment